SAVE ENERGY & MONEY
1. Buy power efficient appliances and windows.
2. Use pots and pans with tight-fitting lids.
3. Turn down electric hot water tank & insulate it.
4. Clean/replace furnace filters regularly.
5. Wash clothes in cold or warm water.
6. Clean lint filter in clothes dryer after every load.
7. Turn off lights when you leave a room.
8. Clean all bulbs and lighting fixtures.
9. Install dimmer switches on lights.
10. Use lamps instead of lighting the whole room.
11. Clean refrigerator coils twice a year.
12. Decrease temperature when asleep or away.
13. Close drapes at night to keep heat in.
14. Seal air leaks around windows and doors.
15. Buy and install insulated doors.
16. Close fireplace damper when not in use.
1. Run dishwasher only with a full load and use the energy-saving cycle.
2. Do full loads of laundry.
3. Take short showers instead of baths; yo